4/21/2010

Administrative Assistants Day

K, how crappy of a person am I?  Today was ... I guess National Administrative Assistants Day and I cannot believe that I completely forgot about my secretary, Terri.  She in my opinion is the best assistant I have ever had and I would fight to keep her.  In my office, everyone makes a big deal about birthdays and new employees, celebrate almost every holiday and have a lot of days off, so this is kind of a big day, plus, like I said, my secretary is the best.  I really need to go get her something, but for someone that you really don't know on a personal level, other than flowers or a movie card, what do you get them?  I'm not big on the bath and body works things or candles, she probably has a million of them because she used to be a Home and Garden consultant.  I wish I could give her a day off, but ...... then that would mean I don't have her for a day.  LOL  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment