4/20/2010

Jumping into the Future

Hello Everybody,

I decided I would "jump into the future" and start blogging. Not that I think I'm some real interesting person, but when I was younger or had stuff on my mind, I would find time to write, which, probably made me a more sane person. LOL I remember writing in journals or writing poems. Alot of us dont really write anymore, as we are all used to typing (thank god cuz writing took forever), but I thought "if i can get my thoughts out, I'm sure I can feel more at ease".

I haven't been inspired to write poems in a very long time and I'm kinda hoping that starting to get all my thought out on this blog will help get my thoughts back in order so that I CAN write a poem again someday.

Anyway, this is my first blog so it wont be interesting, plus, I'm almost out the door to go to a meeting, so......this one will be short.

Well for all my friends, thank you for following, especially those out there in the world that I am not able to see on a regular basis. I love and miss you and wish you were here.

Please follow me and comment when you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment