4/21/2012

A Poem I Wrote a Long Time ago....posted just for you my friend

I will not divulge my friends name but this person knows that it's for them.  I wrote this a long time ago and totally thought of you when I reread this again:

I hope what you are doing is going to make you happy.....I love you very much and I wish nothing but happiness for you:




There is someone for everyone, or so I'm told.
How do you know your person has come?
Do you feel it in your soul?
Deep down in the pit of your stomach or is it really in your heart?

Many people can tell you what they think, but everyone is different, not one is the same,
what one person feels is not what we obtain.

We all have different lives; personalities, and react to life in our own special way, what may be right for me,
is not how your life will be.

Take every love experience in stride,
you will know when the one is right, you will feel "True Love" deep inside.


I AM a believer in true love and soulmates...I hope you have found yours!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment