6/27/2010

Week 2 of working out

Ok, so I have been working out for the last 2 weeks atleast 3 days a week and you know what!  It is SO hard for me to bounce back into shape.  Before i was 30, all I had to do was work out a couple of weeks and you could see results and defination. Now it seems like I'm working out harder than I EVER have and I just am not seeing results.  I know I have never worked my abs out as much as I am now, nor have I ever ran 3 times a week.  But I am still not really seeing much difference in my body.  OK, OK, I am seeing my legs get a little bit thinner, but DAMN!!!! I want to see MORE results.
My daughter is gone for another 3 weeks and a little part of me is happy because she is able to "see the world" a little, but I'm also sad she is gone.  My little love bug.  I know she has already seen the Grand  Canyon and they will also be visiting Mt. Rushmore, amongst I dont know what other stuff she will be seeing.  She is probably very happy right now because she doesnt have to train in karate.

My boy is not my "boy" anymore, he is getting older and ...... thank God.  Because we get along so much better now.  Saturday was day 1 of his 3 days of drivers ed classes, next year, he is a senior.  Hard to believe that I am getting so old and the little boy that was born 6 weeks early, is already going to be 17 and a senior. 

Relish every moment of life you have with your children.  Life happens and before you know it, they will be on their own.

Until later:
V-

1 comment:

  1. Ok, the last post i put up under your other blog was wrong. i am sorry. i acted under anger, frustration, and plain stupidity. he does think your a good friend.

    ReplyDelete