6/22/2010

So I have been pretty busy lately, as you can tell. I haven't really blogged but, that's a good thing I guess.  I started going to the gym again, which is great! and I started running again...I haven't ran in years, but if you know me, you know I used to like to run and would run atleast once a week.  My leg muscles are so out of shape and I'm trying to get in shape.  I love the gym, (when I get in a sync).  I'm not so much concerned about my weight, just want to really tone up.

In all the years that I have worked out, I have never had those 6 pack abs that my daughter has..yes, my daughter.  She is 11 just so you know.  So when i grow up, I wanna be like CJ.  LOL.  i would post a picture, but I dont have any in my laptop.

Speaking of that little booger! She will be gone for the next month.  I have to say, I'm gonna miss that llittle love bug.  Although, it might be kinda nice then I can concentrate on working out hard.  I find it hard sometimes to actually get there because part of me feels like I have to be home.  Which is funny because all my kids go to karate every day except sunday.  So I have time, I just need to make it.  And just stay dedicated.  I have all gyms for 24 hour, so i have no reason to not go because they are open 24 hours.  atleas most of them are.  the one by my house is so that's the one i go to most often, but i have all gyms, with the pool and spa.  sauna and steam room. 

So, wish me luck for my feet to be swift, and my muscles mighty and my endurance strong.

thanks.
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment