5/26/2010

Absolutely mentally exhausted!

Today is Tuesday and can I just tell you, I am completely mentally exhausted from work.  (sigh)  It just seems like I really cant keep up.  I know there is always something to do at work, but I just dont understand how some managers get to go in, barely dish out work and go home after 4 hours.  I must be doing something wrong if I'm practically living at work.  I have been so busy that I havent been able to work out in weeks.  I'm hating it, because not only am I gaining weight, but I'm also pissy.  Atleast when I went to the gym, I was more enjoyable and elevated.  I have been so busy that I havent even been able to get on to blog.

Since the last time I blogged, I decided to get my old writing journal out of hiding and read a few that I had written many many years ago.

ofcourse, some of them were dumb, but there was one that I had written for Devin when he was a year and a half.  VERY VERY cute....maybe some time, I will be brave enough to add it on here to share.

A humongus project I am working on right now is transfering all my ITunes music from the laptop to the house computer.  I am only half way done and already have like 80 gigs of music.  I think I'm gonna have to buy a new IPod.  Do they make a 400 gig?  LOL...doubt it but, damn, i never realized i had so much music.  Although I am VERY eclectic when it comes to music, I am across the board when it comes to listening. 

When I clean the house, i usually listen to Motown/Oldies or Smooth R & B.  When its cloudy out and gloomy; smooth R & B.  I am highly affected by the weather so when spring is here and the sun is out shinning, perfect temperatur outside (about 76/77) Trance or Dance is definatelly on....

You know I have issues when I'm not even listening to the music when I drive into work or while I'm working.  I am just so overloaded right now, that I dont want any distractions.  However!

This weekend I took friday off so that we can have a camping weekend.  I was going to say that I cant wait for that...but really, I'm very negetive about the trip afterall for many reasons that I wont go into.

If I don't blog soon, enjoy the long weekend.  Wanna clean my house while I'm gone?????  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment